Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a professional photographer in our region who comes out to autocross events every once in a while and takes awesome pictures, and he just so happened to be out at our autocross on Sunday. I wish I had known he was going to be there, I would have gotten the car all detailed up nicely, but alas, she was a filthy pig. It was my first time autocrossing since I got the Ground Controls and I also got the pleasure of racing on my friend Omnifocus' 16's with R-Comp Kumho V700's. In return he co-drove my car which was awesome because he is such a great driver, I really got to see what my car is capable of. The location was beautiful, right on the ocean with a fantastic view of San Francisco, however, the surface sucked, was a cheese grater on tires with no grip, but it was still fun. The course had some interesting features and was rather difficult. I had an awesome time and I love my car!

Here are the professional photos, I am 86, Lorin is 186:

Who's the skinny dude with the flag?

And here are some pictures taken by 02_smurf with my camera:

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Looks like alot of fun! Wish that type of stuff happend around here. It would be alot of fun. It would get alot of the kids off the street instead of driving around. Theres nothing around here. Pics look awesome! Car looks even better.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Very nice

What does the suspension setup look like at this point? Still CupKit?

- Drew

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice

What does the suspension setup look like at this point? Still CupKit?

- Drew
The suspension is now Ground Control Coilover Springs with Koni Sport Yellow Adjustable Dampers, an H&R Rear Sway Bar and the stock SVT Front Sway Bar. I have F2 Front Sway Bar Endlinks and P-51 Delron Rear Shock Mount Bushings in the mail, and that should bring together the suspension for now. I would like the get the Konis shortened and revalved, as they have enough rebound for the stiffness of the Ground Controls, but can't quite keep up on the bound, but that's a little out of the price range right now. I have huge plans for her, but keeping up with the finances is always a battle.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
How did u like the 16's with those tires? Do you usually auto-X on the stock 17's? And when are you gonna post the vid

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Damn. Nice pics! That thing has got quite a sqwat on it. Sits low.

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
Where is that located? I'd like to being the old stang out and slip and slide around the corners...
-bix

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's awesome.....does the sunroof ive off some kind of advantage to have it up like that?
Mad JDM downforce y0!

Where is that located? I'd like to being the old stang out and slip and slide around the corners...
-bix
It was at Golden Gate Fields, just off of 880, north of Oakland.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Love the eyelids

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
His car was originally an SVT EAP. Its more like he got Standerd ZX3 wheels for his focus for Auto-X. You don't want big ol 17's in an auto x do ya? Frush is a very serious competitor

If you look closly at the pictures you will notice his reccaro seatin.
I know, I was just messin with him. I took a lot of those pictures (well, not the pro ones.)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts