Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These Pics are when I was fitting the bumpers, before going to the paint shop.

1st weekend in May at the custom sport copact car show in Carisle.

I figured since I never posted any pics of my car before, I would show what she looks like before she gets tore apart this winter, I will post new pics then.
Let me know what you think

Sorry the pics are a little fuzzy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nice car you have there. Hope you get nothing but good replies. I'd post pics of my car but there are too many vultures on this site. You are a far braver person than I.

-Lee

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its cool if I get flamed, if anything it will just make my car better, besides it's in working progress.

Why not post pics of your car, don't worry about what other people say.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
lookin good, not a real big fan of scorpion kit. but on your car its looks pretty good, gotta love liquid gray that was my 2nd option.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks killer
....I do have one question and i am not at all being a hard butt or anything.....it looks like your kit is a touch darker than the stock paint. I have a S2 in liquid grey and just got my Kaminari kit done and installed and my kit was actually a touch lighter. I have been parked next to another S2 and a 03 ZX3 before all with the same color code (CX) and each was not exact...I am going to have the lower doors done in the grey the kit is to give it a 2 tone effect...was curious if this happened to you...if you can...please PM me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! That looks awesome man. Very nice job. I love the color and that kit just looks perfect!
What's next for it?
Thanx man, lets see whats next,
just as long as funds go the way as planned,
TURBO, KAMINARI HOOD, TINT WINDOWS, WING, INSTALL THE CAMBER KIT I HAVE, FRONT AND REAR SWAY BARS, PROJECTER HEAD LIGHTS,
18" RACING HART WHEELS "CS" (These are going to take me to the bank, but I think these wheels will realy make the car.)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looking really good, man! I was parked next to you at the Carlisle compact show, and it looks better in person. Great job
Thanx man, I will be there next year, you? If so then I will see you there.

and I know the turbo kit will take me to the bank to, but the turbo not much more than the wheels, horrible I know but, I got to have them,

Thanx for the compliments guys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts