·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hope you guys like.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Looks real good....that third pic with the Civic looks cool.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
what kind of suspension? looks nice.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's the FK Hitek kit. 30-40 mm drop. Install took me about 3.5 hours and that included me screwing up the passenger side front. I forgot to put the bumpstop on it. Haha, my girlfriend goes, what is this ? I just looked at it and through my ratchet across the garage.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered mine right from FK. $350 shipped to my door.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check the group buy section at ClubFocus.net. Thats where I saw the deal. It was only until the warehouse got rid of their overstock so I'm not even sure if they still have any.

·
Registered
156 Posts
looks nice !

i agree the last pic with the civic is a sweet shot

·
Registered
1,642 Posts

Is it just me, or did the color match the side skirts for the 03 Focus?
They didn't even color match the side panel! None the less, your Focus looks just like mine, but new and cleaner!
I wonder if an 03 sideskirt will fit the 2001 Focus?

·
Registered
329 Posts
They didn't have a plastic side skirt on the 03 Focus model. They actually have the "skirt" area steel like the rest of the body and like the Sedans always have been. (except for special edition models) we all got black, gray on S2 edition and Tire tread on the KONA's .

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. Up next is ZX3Tuning front lip, SVT rear bumper and RS sideskirts. After that intake. I've decided to do a show mod one month and a go mod the next. So far I have a shorty antenna, FC underdrive pulleys (2.3 Duratec) and FK Automotive Hitek kit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts