Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
love the color of ur car but the front bumper just has way too much going on with it for me to like it... not clean enough for the car IMO

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
kit ruins ur car sry to say...think it would look 10times better with the stock kit on and 100times better with a SVT body kit

nice color tho

-chris

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
the kit looks dated
i'd go for somehting more simple and less 2000 , it is a popular lkit for that STYLE you know (fatf) wild import look .. cool if thats you and the look your for .. i see you have "go" so you got the FAST part and i guess the agressive bumper gives you the furious your ready man but not ready for my likes

keep focusin !
if you can peel any compliments from that

·
Registered
924 Posts
i think it looks fine...and i lvoe those headlights

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
what that the avanger kit? it does look better in person i had one for my focus. the bumpers sitting in my room now, but it does look better in person.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that is the avenger kit. hard to see in those pictures. The kit is freshly painted. Yea i like the kit b/c it looks really old school and most people already got rid of the kit at least around here.

·
Registered
549 Posts
i have the bigmouth, and i wasn't sure if i wanted to keep the front bumper, but i realized nobody really has it any more (i was the only one at jetfest with it also) so i think i'll keep it for a while. i just don't like how short the wings west bumpers are.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i still see the kit on alot of civics now which bugs me to no end. Still there are not as many civics w/ it as used to be either. I figure in a few years i'll probably be the only one. The car it's self is a 2000 so i figure i'll keep it right there in that time frame. I do plan on keeping the car and putting classic tags on it. It is garage fed and will never ever sit outside. Me and the fiance are on agreement also that i dont get rid of the car and she understands that. Reason being i will never get out of it what i put in. Between me and her we have 3 cars so we should be alright. One day the focus will have classic tags.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts