Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still learning my new digicam...so if they are a lil blurry...its because the damn camera is toooooo sensitive..lol

And coming in the next few months.....

·
Registered
432 Posts
Have you though about this set up?

with....

i must say, I actually felt a big difference on the "smoothness" of the engine. It runs smoother, and excelleration is noticable also, a bit faster. It is not drastic, but well worth the couple of extra bucks!!

Here is the website.... Performance Distributors dot com

ps, the team dynamics wheels are a go for the focus in the 16" size for the prorace 2's!! & your car is really looking GREAT!!

·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tre...
I already have the accel coil on my car and soon those wires will be joining them along with new plugs and air filter.

hehe

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I think he is going with the MSD/Magnecore set up...it provides a bit more spark than the livewires set up for a bit less $$
BTW, I can't wait to see the pro race 2 16s

that car is looking insane man.....simply insane

·
Registered
432 Posts
I think he is going with the MSD/Magnecore set up...it provides a bit more spark than the livewires set up for a bit less $$
BTW, I can't wait to see the pro race 2 16s

that car is looking insane man.....simply insane
Do you have specs on the sparks?
wanna c wanna c

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
ur car is the only 4 door focus i like. wow good work man

it would look sick if u shaved the whole thing. like get rid of all the body lines n [censored]. that would be hot.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice pics, I don't know how to say this but I love your hood
, is it aftermarket you something you created?

·
Registered
204 Posts
no jockin goin' on here, just commenting on how sweet that is

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I like it!

·
Inked Hotness
1,414 Posts
why are you at a car wash.... in the rain?

·
Take a Bite of My Burrito!
3,139 Posts
Okay Dude, consider this your first and last warning. everytime I see your car I fill with envy. I had promised myself to no longer mod my car and you keep postin pics making my life a living hell.(you know I have a red SE sedan)

·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay Dude, consider this your first and last warning. everytime I see your car I fill with envy. I had promised myself to no longer mod my car and you keep postin pics making my life a living hell.(you know I have a red SE sedan)
lol

Uh well....ummmmmmmmm....I have a lil sumtin in store for you. See...the 2 euro foci from my car club did a photoshoot today...and I just happen to be one of them.

hehe

·
Take a Bite of My Burrito!
3,139 Posts
lol

Uh well....ummmmmmmmm....I have a lil sumtin in store for you. See...the 2 euro foci from my car club did a photoshoot today...and I just happen to be one of them.

hehe
Keep laughing wait till I get those Racing harts on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts