Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on ordering a 2004 SVTF this February (soon as I can pay my other car off and get a down payment together) and I'm definitly going to spring for the euro package. At first, I was looking hard at yellow and silver, but now I really want to see a Sonic Blue euro package SVTF. If anyone has any pics or can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm stoked about the car already, even if it is a few months away. I just can't pass up that awesome 100000 mile warranty now that I'm in college!
BTW, I will be getting the euro regardless. I'm not buying the car for competition purposes, just to have the most comfortable possible commuter and long-trip vehicle possible. I'll be driving around 50 miles a day to work, and I like to take long car trips, so the creature comforts (Recaros, moonroof, audiophile) are a must!

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
good luck. Now that would be rare. they stopped production early in the 03' cycle of the sonic blue svtf. So unless they bring it back for 04', you won't be getting one from the dealer with that color.

And I haven't seen anyone post that said they got the euro in that color. Too bad, by far the best color of them all.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I could be wrong, but I remember reading yesterday that the blue does not have a European option. I could be wrong. You may want to verify that before choosing the final color.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sonic blue IS available for 2004 and according to the '04 Focus brochure, the euro package is available in Sonic Blue.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
well thats cool. I know they stopped it in 03' and wasn't sure what they were doing in 04'. Again, I am not sure if you will find an 03' euro package to check out. I am sure they are around...just haven't seen any on here. good luck. I would love to see pics.

Another option is find a pic of euro package, any color and have someone in focus concepts photochop it for you

·
Registered
340 Posts
whered you find silver euro package pics? i was looking for some a while back but never found any.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They were sent to my by a friend, but I've got nowhere to host them, sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts