Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...

well, tomorrow I will dop off my mirrors and my MS Design Grill to have painted. I got a killer deal on those parts to be painted. Also, tomorrow my sides mouldings and rear piece will be back from getting painted at Unnaturally Aspirated in Pittsburgh. They did an awesome job, seein pix, and a nice mod to the rear hatch piece. This way my car will be completly Ford de-bagged. On wednesday I will get the new HIDs, but will porbably not be able to mod them until next month. But that is ok...

Fact is - it will look so much cleaner with all those parts painted, and I'm sure you guys will like the HIDs on my car once I'm done with them. I'm very confident it will look killer.

After these lil projects are finished, I have a couple more dress up items, and than I will get somewhat serious on the engine (this shoudl be completed by spring).

Anyways...I figured I post what is up next for the FoFo. Some might be interested, some might not...oh well...I'm bored...so I have to post something...:)

I should have pix up on Thursday

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I so wanna get machs and do that but I am sooo scared that I would crack the lens off or something

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
what do u mean the rear hatchpiece will be debadged? what are you going to do with the ford oval indentation? fill it in with bondo?

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you will see on thursday. I need to see it in person before I can give you more info. The shape will still be there, but it will be a lot cleaner and no indentation. That's all I can tell u right now about it...

Ollie

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wanted to do that, but it is kinda hard to find someone who knows what they are doing for cheap in a new town. All the people I know that could do that stuff good enough are up in pittsburgh...So this was my only option...

nonetheless...it will looks good and clean [censored] up in the rear...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts