Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my focus se sony edition,and i bought my self a 2002 impreza wrx in july brand new.the wrx is a awsome car for the money,I have the rally blue version 5 speed 4 door sedan with the wing short throw shifter.I wish you guys all the luck with your quest for power with your focus good luck.

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
and the fact that i have more HP with 1/3 the boost that you are pushin

but seriously, enjoy it, its a cool car

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Very nice choice! WRX is an awsome car...Ive already ran the same 1/4 times the WRX is rated at in my focus so it really doesnt impress me too much..but the one thing I love about that car is the pppppssssstttttttt....awsome! when does modification begin?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Originally posted by nazthug:
and the fact that i have more HP with 1/3 the boost that you are pushin

but seriously, enjoy it, its a cool car
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">you act like your running a turbo and a pectel or sumthin...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you kidding i live in n.y.c and have over 5000 miles on it and the suspention is fantastic handles bumps like nothing,not like my old focus were i had to take the car back to the dealer with in one month and thay had to change both rear shocks and front struts when it was brand new.and if the shocks decide to go on my wrx good reason to drop sti versions.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Originally posted by angel:
are you kidding i live in n.y.c and have over 5000 miles on it and the suspention is fantastic handles bumps like nothing,not like my old focus were i had to take the car back to the dealer with in one month and thay had to change both rear shocks and front struts when it was brand new.and if the shocks decide to go on my wrx good reason to drop sti versions.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">where the hell did this come from??
STI!!! do it do it do it!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive already done some mods im doing 0-60 in 5 seconds flat 1/4 miles in 13.8 boost is in 15.5psi and you cant beet four wheel drive,I love this car. i do miss my focus some times when im stuck in traffic in n.y.c

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
ive already done some mods im doing 0-60 in 5 seconds flat 1/4 miles in 13.8 boost is in 15.5psi and you cant beet four wheel drive,I love this car. i do miss my focus some times when im stuck in traffic in n.y.c
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">very curious...If yuo dont wanna post you can PM me..did you trade your focus in? how much did you get..how many miles did it have..year..and how much did you put down for the wrx and what are the payments? also an 03? thanks!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had my friend take over the bank payments on the focus thru the bank .I paid 25.600 for the wrx.thay were trying to kill me on the trade so i sold it to my friend instead

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
payments are over 550 amonth i only put down 1000
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

- Drew

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
you can keep it for that monthly payment.

·
Banned
227 Posts
You paying how much for that thing?!

You must be pimping some seriouse hoes, cause at that much money I would rather be driving my Focus.

Anyone seen that dodge commercial with the kids going to the party and they meet up with their friend driving a Bimmer. They ask him if he was going to his party and he says "no, going to my other job". And then at the party the Bimmer kid rings the door bell and everyone was like "Dude! You made it to the party" and the Bimmer kid was like "Actually, Pizza Delivery."

Do you want that to happen to you?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
reason im telling you is because this is my last time on this site and i wanted to wish every body good luck and a merry christmas

·
Registered
222 Posts
congrats on the car!!

and not that i am hatin on the foci but that wrx can make a ton more power than the focus could ever dream of, so have fun with it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I pay a little more than 500 a month for my mercedes. You must have pissed of the credit gods. But who cares cause those are great cars.

·
Registered
518 Posts
contrary to popular beilief displacement and airflow are the only thing that make horsepower. not brands makes models or trim packages. i paid 13000 for my focus brand new and if i put 10000 in this car i doubt there would be many modified 302`s in fox bodies that could catch me. think about it i could get toms kit..... and a massive nitrous shot and a cutom built bottem end that would propell me into the 10`s for that much... and id still have a wrx by 3000 dollars off retail.10 second focus or 13.3 second wrx.. were talking about hanging with vipers here boys
.. at any rate congrats on the car.

·
Registered
489 Posts
i do miss my focus some times when im stuck in traffic in n.y.c [/QUOTE

Is this because of the superior interior in the Focus compared to the Subby? The WRX's interior is behind the times to me, reminds me of my 89 corolla...or is it the fact that the subby's stereo sucks..(what subwoofer!)J/K

Anyway man I hope all the best to you and your new "Baby" Make sure you give it a little Rally expierience for us back here at the FocalJet....

Robert

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.