Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I drove like crap on Saturday but drove a little better today. So I managed to squeeze into third place out of seven. Link. Scroll to GS I really feel I should have driven in the 57's on Saturday and I threw away the 58.1 by just stupidly driving into a cone. Lesson learned; Get more than four hours sleep

I googled some of the other drivers names and looked at some of their past results. It looks like they are fairly good drivers. Not as fast as Robert Carperter in his GS car, mind you, and I was two seconds behind it.

I think I need to research the 710's and see if there is any way to get a set of them under the SVTF's fenders.

So while it's not competitive at a National level the SVTF acquits itself well. So get out to your local autocross and kick some butt. Anyway just felt like sharing.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Congrats...I should have stayed in GS and played with some R-Compounds, instead of taking the bump to STS because of the H&R Coilovers. But as you say the SVT aint no slouch regionally. I just think I need some more practice and to wear these new Hankooks a bit...BTW do you plan to go to the SEDiv in Dothan, Ala?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts