Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these as good as Motorcrafts? Anybody know? I can get the Double Plats easily, but where I live getting my hands on Motorcrafts is near impossible.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I use em. A+ for my engine setup

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Question... never bought dbl plats before, when you gap them, it's from plat to plat, right? That sure is a wide gap... anyway, how fragile are they? Those plat tips look like you could knock them off like a hockey puck!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Question... never bought dbl plats before, when you gap them, it's from plat to plat, right? That sure is a wide gap... anyway, how fragile are they? Those plat tips look like you could knock them off like a hockey puck!
Why does it matter the only thing they have to deal with in a cylinder (hopefully) is compressed air and heat. They never see any form of physical contact.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why does it matter the only thing they have to deal with in a cylinder (hopefully) is compressed air and heat. They never see any form of physical contact.
I wasn't so much worried about that as the proper way to gap. Anyway, they were pre-gapped and it runs like a champ. Had some crud in the fuel filter, so they'll soon be adding me to the fuel pump list I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts