Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone make custom axles for you guys? i figured with all the aftermarket available, someone would make them. especially with some of the high whp numbers i've seen in various posts. a guy in CA makes them for the zx2.
stage 1 (stock replacement 82 mm
stage 2 (turbo up to 200 hp 87 mm
stage 3 (racing only 92 mm)

[ 03-05-2003, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: RKZX2 ]

·
Registered
35 Posts
The Driveshaft Shop sells level 2 300+ hp Manual performance axles Part #'s Left(RA8291L2) & Right(RA8292L2). You can get them through any Keystone seller like A&A or Advance Auto Parts. Not sure on price.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
If someone has the SCC back issues handy. I know that they put a set on the project Rally Focus. If my memory serves me corectly they were made by some guy in the Detroit area, but don't quote me on that.

Or if you want to go straight to the source call 1320 motorsports and see where they got theirs. They are the shop that was running the SCC project rally focus.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Ok while I was writing the last post I did google search and came up with the article from SCC Click here for the Article

If you look down the side bar they have a link to the axles they are running by a company called GNK Drivetech, here is their contact information.

GKN Drivetech
(800) 458-4418
www.gkndrivetech.com
Racing Axles

The pictures makes them look like a really sturdy piece. And if they can hold up to rally they should be able to take the rigors of whatever you through at them. Here is the picture.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts