Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey any you guys out there want to take on a project and build a spi turbo kit I have the car you need. My 2001 Focus sedan is what you need to take on this project. Im willing to let you take my car under your wings and project away. Just dont blower up. haha. I know that there is not a kit out there for the spi engine unless you do it yourself. Just think of the money you could make for all us spi guys that would like to beef up our rides to higher standards and higher horsepower. I know that there are alot of spi guys out there that would not like to take the trouble to build a kit from scratch. Also I know there spi guys out there like myself that would like a kit to bolt right up and take the easier way out. I know this is a little cheesy but hey I know what I want and I know that some of the other spi guys out there want it to. So if you intrested in this kind of project. Let me know. Pm me and we can work out the details.

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Hate to rain in on the parade....
Although all SPIers would love to see a bolt-on kit I am afraid it would just be lost money to the manufacturer. As an SPI tuner myself (and an old school tuner at that) I cannot see any company taking this on. I have been under the hood of the Focus SPI for a long time...a DIY turbo kit is the only way you are going to get one on.

Gabe

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Just call Tom, he will build you a turbo for your lawn mower if you wanted. He's offered to build for SPI before.

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts