Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
WTF is the guy thinking!!! Don't sell the car!!

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
Starting bid is a dollar, but whats the reserve?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
There is a bid on it already!
(evil grin)

I can't wait to see what you guys do with a sedan!

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
HaHa - the first bid id $69.00

I recognize the email address associate with it, but can't place it with a name.

Good luck with your sale Kris, I'd buy it if I still needed one.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
241 Posts
damn, it's up to $5k already and it hasn't even been up for 2 hours.

what's the reserve?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
HaHa - the first bid id $69.00

I recognize the email address associate with it, but can't place it with a name.

>8^)
ER
again..(insert evil grin here)

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
Yeah I just caught that and then I checked your profile. Shame on you little boy.

I wouldn't be surprised if this one sells for a million...

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Yeah I just caught that and then I checked your profile. Shame on you little boy.

I wouldn't be surprised if this one sells for a million...

>8^)
ER

I am curious what it will go for.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I'd buy it if I wasnt so far in debt

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
I'd buy it for a parts car.

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
I would buy it knowing the level of care and attention to detail that has gone into every change on the car. Kris's husband, Jeff (I think that's his name), is even more of a perfectionist than I am and it's reflected in the quality of that car. I've seen it numerous times at shows and G2Gs and it always impresses me.

Kris - is the ZTS a sedan or a wagon?

>8^)
ER

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would buy it knowing the level of care and attention to detail that has gone into every change on the car. Kris's husband, Jeff (I think that's his name), is even more of a perfectionist than I am and it's reflected in the quality of that car. I've seen it numerous times at shows and G2Gs and it always impresses me.

>8^)
ER
Sedan, loaded 5spd PZEV, no sunroof. Look for it in Ford's booth at SEMA. I'm not allowed to post renderings/sketches before then, unfortunately. Look for an all-new bodykit that will be available from StreetScene Equipment, though
(my 'baby', I'm sooo excited)

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts

>8^)
ER
Sedan, loaded 5spd <font color="red">PZEV</font> , no sunroof. Look for it in Ford's booth at SEMA. I'm not allowed to post renderings/sketches before then, unfortunately. Look for an all-new bodykit that will be available from StreetScene Equipment, though
(my 'baby', I'm sooo excited)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.