Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing some research today for a carbon fiber project I am thinking about, and came across a company that makes high quality Honda cf valve covers. I asked if he had thought about doing some for the Focus Zetec, and he told me, "Eventually, like maybe late next year. But, not right now. Unless I can get a company that would like to distribute the product, and help with the tooling costs, it's just not a project I can tackle right now. I'll manufactuer them for someone else to sell, I just can't do it on my own right now."
Read: it doesn't seem like it would be a vary popular product, but I will do it if someone can help foot the bill, because I just can't afford to right now.

So, anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
I would buy one of these, and I know there was something that was started a while ago here, but fell through.

BTW, I asked him about doing a group buy situation, and he said it would be highly unlikely, unless we could get everyone to pay up front.

Latre, Al

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Talk to ACAutotechnic. I know they make one for the Civics, they might possibly make one for Zetecs. I don't know if they are the ones that make custom anodized aluminum inserts or not, I'll check that out tonight. A great product that has some actual use to it other than looks, I would buy one!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts