Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody made plans for September 26-27 - Spring Mountain Raceway in NV ? I'm looking for a good place to stay for the weekend. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Its a little early to make plans for September isnt it? lol

I'd like to attend, but there are a few hurdles ill have to overcome before i start thinking about it. Ill have a better idea come June.

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
I'll be in Colorado in September. I'm not as crazy as Bowers. I will not be making that drive :lol:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Hey now... I'll be in Cali by then!

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
I know that...but you've made the drive from NM a couple times. I like to keep my track excursions less than 7 hours, or I take a plane (Watkins Glen/Mid Ohio)

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Redline is seeing if the on-site hotel/condos will be available. They've supposedly been building a hotel at the track that should open this year... but who knows if they're on schedule for that.

You can stay in Vegas... but be prepared for an hour + drive to the track.... depending on where in town you stay. Otherwise, you could always pay for some time at the Chicken Ranch... :dunno:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
BUR_ZX3 said:
...Otherwise, you could always pay for some time at the Chicken Ranch... :dunno:
If i did that, i'd forget there was a track day going on :lol:

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I tired to book a room near the track, appearently there is a rodeo in town that has sucked up the rooms. Is any Focus's going? I may just do Auto-X at the Speedway.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
You can probably stay in Vegas... its really only a 30-45 minute drive if you stay at the South End of the strip...

56 Miles from the M Resort in fact.... hmmmmmmmm

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
i thought this already happened. i may drive up to watch depending on how things go later in the month. is it saturday and sunday or just sunday?

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
After talking to Todd, I may just camp there. I may have an extra bunk available in the camper if anyone is interested!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lucky me, there was a last minute cancellation, gotta room at the Best Western. See you guys Saturday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts