Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone help me out? I am trying to find something similar to the jet but for the SRT-4. I am going to buy myself a new car on my birthday next month, so I am doing as much research as I can. I am in love with 3 cars as of right now, so its hard to decide. SVTF - SRT-4 - Matrix XRS. Thanks.

-Corey

·
Registered
175 Posts
definitly check out www.srtforums.com . all the info you could possibly need, plus they have a few srt-4 team members from dodge that post every once in a while to keep people straight. www.neons.org has a srt-4 section too but srtfourms is way more in depth. good luck!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
buy yourself a car next year and *(pray) that the RS comes over?

·
Registered
3,046 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Just stating that we get the more powerful car now and you guys have to wait...
no need to have a hissy....

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
No need for a hissy...you guys aren't getting more power, I believe Dodge Canada is simply rating their cars more accurately. We've all seen the dynos that show the US car's ratings are a joke.

·
Registered
904 Posts
No hissy here, just thought someone was misinformed. Actually the numbers are the same US and Canada for the 2004 SRT-4's. And if we did have to wait it would only be fair since you guys did not get the 2003. The 2003 numbers were underrated, but the 2004 as stated will have more HP and TQ Canada and US...
I will be getting a 04...

---Herb---

1 - 12 of 12 Posts