Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Afraid that's a fake page. Take a look at THIS PAGE and you'll see what I mean.
yeah I know it's fake. When I first read it I was like " I never heard of this problem" but the link gave it away. The SRT owners created one as well. Something like "SRT4 hater death syndrome" lol. I thought it was funny so I would pass it along.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
CNN learned today of a massive recall effort by Dodge North America to be announced at a press conference tomorrow morning. Company insiders say they've received over 800 complaints of engine failure due to an engineering flaw in the vehicle's oil system.

While company officials still have yet to make a public statement on the issue, SRT-4 owners everywhere are plauged with the problem. A dealership in San Diego says they have handeled <font color="red">"at least 150" complaints of total engine failure. "I'd say we've taken in well over 100 [SRT-4's] that have no chance of ever running again"</font> said chief mechanic Hector Ramirez at Hillside Dodge in San Diego. He continued, "it seems like all of them just stopped workin' at around eight or 9000 miles
Ouch! Sucks to be Dodge right now.

Edit: Damnit, fooled again!

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
LOL why do people go through so much trouble to fake people out? Doesn't seem worth it.

·
Registered
688 Posts
It just goes to show that information on the internet, unless has creditable sources, should be taken with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Damn......the more it's hated, the more I want one!!

D.C. just anounced something over $300k in racer contingency awards for all Neons,.........

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
[Nelson voice] Haha! [/Nelson voice]

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Damn......the more it's hated, the more I want one!!

D.C. just anounced something over $300k in racer contingency awards for all Neons,.........
Does that $ go towards the SRT-4? It isn't labled Neon SRT-4, and I thought I remember some guys thinking the contigency $ won't go towards SRT-4.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
7 wives hahahaha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts