Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah stopped by the Ford dealer to say hi and guess what was in the parking lot, Fiesta ST150. Nice car. Was a special order for a customer. Great color blue. Very sporty looking and 4 wheels disc! The seats and inside looked nice and felt better than my focus. Lots of fake aluminum. The front looked like a small Mondeo ST220. I could really se myself driving a car like that. Stripped of course and at the track. Wish I could have taken it for a test drive.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will try tommorrow.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here goes:

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
I believe 150hp.

Dammit, why oh why can't we get stuff like this. I told myself I would stop asking that question, but this is like a perfect car for me.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I believe 150hp.

Dammit, why oh why can't we get stuff like this. I told myself I would stop asking that question, but this is like a perfect car for me.
Because Ford is too stupid to let US americans have what they (Ford) build in the other countries (e.g. UK, Germany, Australia)

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
They probably look at the Aspire and think "oh, well they didn't like the LAST small car we gave them..."

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Jared, most people didn't like the first Fiesta, either. Most people wouldn't like the current generation Fiesta. Keep in mind that only very few Fezzies are ST models. The base model comes with a 1.2 or 1.4 liter engine making around 75 horsepower! That certainly would not sell in America, even the higher-end 1.6 L (at 95 HP) wouldn't get anyone excited over here.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
Jared, most people didn't like the first Fiesta, either. Most people wouldn't like the current generation Fiesta. Keep in mind that only very few Fezzies are ST models. The base model comes with a 1.2 or 1.4 liter engine making around 75 horsepower! That certainly would not sell in America, even the higher-end 1.6 L (at 95 HP) wouldn't get anyone excited over here.
Yeah, I know. I just wish Americans like smaller cars so that we'd have a chance at stuff like this.

Up until I was about 10, we had a '79(?) Fiesta. My dad loved that thing. And then we sold it for two bucks to my cousin's white trash husband because he needed a car for work, but then he sold it like 2 months later.

I would have loved for that thing to have stayed in the family, especially once I discovered the BATinc catalog

·
Registered
423 Posts
Yeah, I know. I just wish Americans like smaller cars so that we'd have a chance at stuff like this.
MINI COOPER.

There is a market, just not a huge one. I'd go for a Fiesta as a daily driver while the Mustank sit waiting for weekends.

VW was said to have toyed around a sub-Golf hatch... Polo or Lupo. It'd be a good alternative to a Kia.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts

lets see what happens when gas tops $3.00 a gallon.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

lets see what happens when gas tops $3.00 a gallon.
The Scion XB has a 1.5 liter engine. I don't see the big deal

1 - 17 of 17 Posts