Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where the cheapest place you can find ST170 headlight harness plugs? and or a part number? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. Saw those. Was just hoping that they might be available for cheaper elsewhere.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
for clarification, do the ST170's use the same harness as the euro HID lamps?

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
did his ST170's take the same VW part numbered piece as listed in the HID thread?
i have no problem wiring them, as i've done mine (twice, even).

·
Registered
12,245 Posts
yup, BAT actually sent the VW connector and wiring with his headlights, it just had to be put together.

I wired up my HIDs as per the Mach HID thread using the ffoc.co.uk how-to and I wired his ST-170s up the exact same way using the exact same parts as listd in the Mach HID thread.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks DisrupTer911. I appreciate the help in confirming the plugs identity. Time to take the part #s to a VW dealer.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
will do!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
000-979-133 VW wires qty. 12
1JO-973-735 VW plug qty. 2

is this all i would need to buy for st170s?? in the MachHID sticky, theres also...

YS4Z-13A006-CA Headlamp jumper wires

^^^^^what are those & are they needed as well???

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
The ford jumper wire is so you can have a plug and play set up with your factory wiring connector.

I built a set of these VW/Ford harness for when the Mach HID's were so cheap, but then I could never get a set that was not broken and I had to give up on the HID's. A few months later I bought the ST 170 kit from BAT (which includes the VW plugs/wires of course) so now I have extra VW plugs and wires with instructions...

I'll sell them to you cheap if you want them.

PM me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts