Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ST170\'s and a coat of Gold Class (56K Warning)

Greetings Earthlings

It's been a while since I have made a post so I decided to break that trend today and show you some progress on my ZTS
So after slapping on some ST-170's, painting some interiror trim, adding gauge and odometer overlays, and putting some bump in the trunk here is what were are up to:

Here's the money shot

ST170's make any car look sexy and evil

Nice coat of Gold Class to make it shine

New overlays and an indiglo odometer compliment the CD-silver radio bezel (It was that fake wood crap)

300W and 12" of kicka$$ inside

Like the radio bezel the door trim was color matched to the car

Nice butt

Just so you know it's a ZTS

Special thanks goes out to Starkey Ford of York, ME and York Corner Autobody for fixing the rusting hatch trim for free (and they did a wicked job too).

Comments are welcome

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
Re: ST170\'s and a coat of Gold Class (56K Warning)

Looks very nice - although I'm guesing that groceries will have to go in the back seat now as that box has almost eaten up all the trunk space.

How's the light output with the ST170 headlights? The stock headlights are excellent and the ST170's are something I'm considering, but I wouldn't want to lose any light in the process.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

Looks fantastic!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Peloton25, Groceries are actually put in the trunk I have tons of room in there even with the subwoofer, I had a Craftsman lawnmower in there with it with no problems.

As for the ST170's they are the best $450 I have spent on the car so far, light output is phenominal and they are just drop dead beautiful

·
Registered
3,046 Posts

OMFG! Where's the drool smiley...this car is off the hook!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts