Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what type of complications could i run into with this setup??? would there be any...just seems to me that with the added intake..but restriceted exhaust..i might have some setbacks...any info greatly appreciated...thanks guys...

yoha

edit: if this should be in fi...so be it..ill watch for it to move...but im just considering that some of u may have more experience with cams then all the fi pepole...granted that most of us still browse nearly every section

[ 12-07-2002, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Soon2bSaleenZx3 ]

·
Registered
222 Posts
It has been prooven many times that an intake cam is all you need to gain power so dont put in a more aggressive exhaust. that is why esslinger sells only the intake cam. if you want mad gains i know nader at FC used to have a stage 3 intake and a stage 2 exhaust both crane and the car had mad power. if i remember correctly his troque curve and hp curve were pretty close toghther. if you send him an email he will probably help you out. as for the jrsc, i dont have any experience with it but from what i have found on the jet you dont want an aggressive cam setup with FI. stage 1 cams is usually but not always what people run with FI.

geoff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts