Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These stage 3 crane cams look like a decent set and are much less aggresive as to the crower setup but a little more edge then the stage 2`s Has anyone ran this setup?? The stage 2 crane cams looks a little mild for my taste. Looking for a good cam for 4.06 gears I really dont think id feel the lowend loss and the little torque loss i would have would feel nice as im breaking loose 215 40 16 supra kuhmos like hell even starting from as low as 2 grand if im not careful (got much torqier) opinions all please I dont wanna hang myself. and need good advice! Ps Exhaust is taken care of I run open header at the track via a good little exhaust bypass valve!
(nothing like 46 bucks for the meaniest and freeist flowing cat/catback in the world just when you need it)

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
stage 3 cranes are awesome, youre gonna love the torque, although at the end, stage 2 crowers will handle/push more, its been tested on an engine dyno, both cams, and with very agressive NA mods, the crowers have more top end, but cranes have awesome torque, ive driven on them before, and i really liked them. I now have crower stage 2, and they pull great also, a bit more on the top end

·
Registered
204 Posts
chris u have pm!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts