Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
I like your fuel door. Is that paint or powdercoat?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Awwww Thats Cute. i remember my dad showing me pictures of me helping him moe the lawn......Now I do it by myself

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
It's powdercoat, and THAT'S AWESOME, DONNIE!!!

Lil' Charlotte!

Jeebus, she's growin'!

·
Banned
886 Posts
thats great man i know i already got my lil girl working on cars.Her mom hates it but who cares at least your daughter has taste like her dad.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
She is such a cutie!!

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
SO CUTE!!! Rylie likes to help dad under the car, hand him tools and such. She'd rather hunt roly polys when I'm out there washing it.

This is cute:
A friend of mine is a custom painter. A few years back (well, like over 10 years ago) I went by his shop to say hi. He'd just pulled his CRX out of the paint booth (custom fade, candy paint, beautiful work). His son, a toddler at the time, thought that he'd 'help' daddy with the car, grabbed the nearest sandpaper (60 grit) and went to town on a fender.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SO CUTE!!! Rylie likes to help dad under the car, hand him tools and such. She'd rather hunt roly polys when I'm out there washing it.

This is cute:
A friend of mine is a custom painter. A few years back (well, like over 10 years ago) I went by his shop to say hi. He'd just pulled his CRX out of the paint booth (custom fade, candy paint, beautiful work). His son, a toddler at the time, thought that he'd 'help' daddy with the car, grabbed the nearest sandpaper (60 grit) and went to town on a fender.

how can you be mad at that.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
whether my first is a girl or boy, he/she will be doing the same!...but i definitely got a ways before that time

but the focus will be the first car they'll wash, because she isn't going anywhere

-chris

·
Registered
715 Posts
She is so cute...Good job Daddy!

As for me, my daughter just wants to drive off with my car. She dives straight for the gas pedal when she gets in...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts