Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'll Buy YOUR car for $10,000!!!
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get rid of my stock fog lights, the housings are faded and somewhat burned (thank you ebay lights).

What aftermarket fog lights fit pretty good in the stock locations? I think I want yellow fog lights, but I am open to any suggestions. Please provide pics if possible.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I had PIAA driving lights in their locations..

I forget the model but i thought it was like 111 or something.. $130 bucks i believe

·
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no foglights fit in those locations but the stock triangle foglights. you could always lamin-x the foglight yellow...
I was going to...but the housings are burnt and faded due to the fact that I had 55 watt bulbs in there from ebay, the insides look greenish-black.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
oooo, not the yellowy burnt i was thinking. man... those foglights got ebaypwned. IMO... only the stock fogs look right on the focus, unless you do a wicked fab job with a non-foglight lowergrille

·
Registered
993 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Or... go completely custom, like me.

That is what I have been thinking of doing with my car. The factory lights on my car are about as useful as a wet paper bag.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
euro glass ones are sweet and wont yellow

find em somewhere on www.procarparts.com
They are no longer selling glass units IIRC.
yeh but they are out there...check batinc and some other sponsors, great upgrade if ur not gettin a body kit

couldn't even imagine how much light i would have on the road with those, man H1's with my ST170s....mmmm

but im holding out for the Hella DE for the RS bumper

·
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What kind of modification is required to change the stock fog light bulb to H1's for those glass housings? Is it just cut'n'splice?

H1's would be nice.....HID fogs.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts