Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had Stongard put on my FSVT last week and it looks terrible. I know that it takes awhile for it to "cure" and adhere to the surface, but there are pieces which aren't aligned properly and some of the material is already peeling. There are also alot of creases and wrinkles on the edges, along with lots of bubbles under the surface, many which appear to have debri in them. I wanted to know if anyone out there has had it done to their focus and what the results were like. I have a feeling it was just poor workmanship by the shop, and they are a certified installer. I would probably try and go somewhere else and have it redone rather than let this shop try again, I just need to know if anyone out there has had success and if they are in my general location.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
I have the hood, fenders and mirrors done. Aside from removing the wax buildup, I have had no issues. I only wish I did the front bumper too, I have alot of rock chips now.

Have the shop redo it or get it fixed by someone else who knows what they are doing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts