Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have the older style STR gears and didn't have any trouble with them last summer. I would think that's at pretty good deal although not the nicest color.

·
Registered
745 Posts
i just got these and they are going on tomorrow...personally i like the color...workmanship seems pretty good and the price was right on!! ..its a rare ebay find...

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
Ok, now before I really make an ass of myself. I will just post the pics from eBay.

[ 03-07-2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: EastAl ]

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
ohhh...i like those, seems as if they would be easier to adjust because of the larger spacing due to the marks being further out....thats nice, i have a hell of a hard time reading the marks on the other ones...

·
Registered
786 Posts
EDIT...I'm a dumbass

[ 03-07-2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Discord ]

·
Registered
729 Posts
I got those about 2 months ago and they are working great. the only thing i can say about them is that 2 of the five bolts on each sprocket is a different size. Why? Who knows. other than that...

·
Registered
729 Posts
Originally posted by Ollie18:
how woudl u describe the color? I'm just wondering if they look different in person than on the pic...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">they look exactly like the pic except they're pretty shiny

·
Registered
871 Posts
what do they do?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts