Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
Yeah, I was just watching it to. AirForceFocus's car is soooo hot. Saw Kris's wagon with a crowd around it in the backround too..

·
Registered
104 Posts
I saw it too. They did a segment on Redline Track events.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Chris and I at Redline will be in the season ending episode to air in Mid-October. We helped the production company run the time attack portion of the show at Buttonwillow Raceway a week ago. Im not sure how much Redline will be mentioned in the ending episode, or how much we will be on TV giving interviews and answering questions. Either way, it's great publicity for Redline, thats for sure!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I was just watching it and they did a cool segment on the Focus Challenge and talked to Scott (i forgot the last name) drives an 03 SVTF

Some awsome video of teh Focuses going around!
Scott Laird aka ScottishSVT or something like that is his screenname. Way to go Scott, representin' the Focus!!!

Proud to say he is a New Edge Performance customer!!

Tony D

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
man i wish you guys could do something over here...what i would do to get on the track just for fun out here

last time i was on the track was for skip barber racing school at Limerock but i was stuck in a Neon lol (and two viper laps)

are you guys gonna expand?

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
could you post it on this thread? It seem it does not want to let me download from the other thread.
-Jason

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
man i wish you guys could do something over here...what i would do to get on the track just for fun out here

last time i was on the track was for skip barber racing school at Limerock but i was stuck in a Neon lol (and two viper laps)

They held the first Focus Challange East at BeaveRun back in May. They are looking to do some Time Attacks out here in the near future.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

Linky

Like Egz said, they were here this year at BeaveRun and are looking at coming back next year.

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts

They held the first Focus Challange East at BeaveRun back in May. They are looking to do some Time Attacks out here in the near future.

<font color="red"> ROAD ATLANTA ! ROAD ATLANTA !</font>

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Awesome!

Really wish we could somehow pursuade Limerock to allow it tho...i absolutely love that track, so far is the best track i have raced on...nice curves and banks..plus a beautiful drive there

been on: Sebring, Limerock, and Watkins Glen

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Re: Street Tuner Challenge on Speed - cosworth

tonight's "Street Tuner Challenge" had Cosworth working over the head/cam of a nissan skyline. (episode #10006)

future airtimes: tonight (aug 17th) at 10:30pm pacific. the previous episode (#10005) is on tomorrow morning (aug 18th) at 6:30.

a bit of personal opinion: god damn they have to lose the stupid chickie voice-over & continuous electric guitar crap. the show is technical enough that only hardcore car geeks would watch it anyway, just let it be about cars & parts already.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts

WHAT? Jon are you suggesting that the GTO Special that Speed featured a few weeks ago was rigged? Cuz I swear I was really impressed by the GTO that beat the V6 Automatic Mustang. I was ready to give up my dreams of ever buying a Mustang because I saw it just wasn't worthy next to the GTO.

No way could you suggest that it was bought and paid for? Speed are journalists.... they'd never lower themselves to that.

/sarcasm.

·
Registered
404 Posts

You'd would very surprised.
The cars ran at Buttonwillow. No one was allowed to personal time the vehicles, or have in their possesion a stopwatch.
According to the tracks timers(with no one was allowed to see), the Cobalt was faster than the GTR by 6-7 seconds.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts