Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K , i need your own opinions..
i had eureo rear bumper for 2 yrs now i guess..
when i have to do parallel parking or getting out of parking space, seems like cars get confused or something..they hardly stop..

So I was thinking, since my 3rd brake light is not working(checked fuse and wiring, not working) so what if i put white light in their or white strobe light, will this be good idea??or what should I do??

please share your opinions other than saying "go back to us bumper"

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Yeah, all you have is that little light. I'm not sure why over in Euro they do this, but hey, over here it looks bad ass. LOL This is the reason for my other thread, I don't want my reverse lights on my bumper. People here in Minnesota are completely stupid when it comes to stuff like this, and they will never get the idea of why there are lights in my bumper when I back up.LOL

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
You could get the assembly that has the reverse light on the driver's side as well. Or, get a clear upper brake light and make all the led's clear and wire it up. Dont get the strobe light though. L8er Jon

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i already have clear 3rd brake light, so i will just put clear led in there.

bcuz i like the look of having red fog o the left.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The third brake light is required by federal regulations. You may not pass inspection, as well as possible legal complications if you get into an accident with your CHMSL not working.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts