Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

Here we have a good deal on strut tower cap plugs for all 00-04 Focus models. These caps are color and grain matched to the factory black plastic used under the hood for a natural clean look. No longer will you have to look at the exposed strut mount openings and the dirt and grime that gathers in them.

To install each plug, place in the strut tower opening at an angle and work the plug around until it is popped in. It takes less than a minute each to fit these. It will make it easier if you soak the caps in some warm water first to soften them up a touch. For a flush fit, you will need to trim off 1-2 thread rings. No more ugly holes, just neat caps that look like they came from the factory.

Price is affordable for everyone at $6.50 shipped for 2 cap plugs (US 48). Paypal payment to [email protected]. Include your address in the comments section if different from your Paypal account address.

I will confirm receipt of payment via the paypal email account listed.

Caps ship First Class mail. You will be notified when the caps are shipped. Typically within 24 hours M-F.

Any questions/other, Please let me know.

Thank you :)

Check it out and place your order now! :)

Raised cap. No rings trimmed off. These are just popped on.

Caps with 1-2 rings trimmed off for flush fit, used with KYB AGX adjustable struts (hole drilled to fit). Pic by pyroinsa.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
FORDSVTPARTS said:
HEY, wheres the pics? Let me help with that :)

I have a set from him and they look great!

Thanks Steve!

As you can see in Steve's pics of his SVT with the strut tower cap plugs, the flush fit is easliy attainable by trimming off the first ring of the cap plug. The last pic of the red strut tower (my car) shows the raised look of the stock cap plug. Either way looks great compared to the open hole.

These can be dressed up by painting, custom vinyl designs, or left stock .

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SVTgirliegirl said:
Just sent my payment to you for these. PM me if you have questions about my shipping address. Should be the same as when you sent my suspension out :)
Ok, will do. Thank you :thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'd also like a set. Can you calculate additional cost of posting to Australia, and I'll send you the full amount

Thanks
Stephen

·
Registered
11 Posts
Paypal sent, and seperate email sent. Thanks!

·
What have I... What have I... What have I done to
14,709 Posts
PayPal and email sent :thumbup:

-Brian

·
Registered
176 Posts
Do these fit the 05+ Focus?

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
decepticon said:
Do these fit the 05+ Focus?
If you look at your strut tower, there cannot be anything (strut threads with nut) extending beyond the opening. I am pretty sure 05 and up have the strut mount extending beyond the tower with the nut exposed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
bustonit said:
If you look at your strut tower, there cannot be anything (strut threads with nut) extending beyond the opening. I am pretty sure 05 and up have the strut mount extending beyond the tower with the nut exposed.
Okey doke...next time I pop the hood I'll check to see if my nuts are exposed. :D

1 - 20 of 366 Posts