Ford Focus Forum banner

341 - 360 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Dangit! Mine didn't fit, I have the full eibach suspension set up. Maybe if I cut them...who knows

Maybe I'll just save them for my next suspension.

Thanks Chalon!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
Dangit! Mine didn't fit, I have the full eibach suspension set up. Maybe if I cut them...who knows

Maybe I'll just save them for my next suspension.

Thanks Chalon!
You can try setting the caps in warm water to soften them up for an easier install. If you want them flush, you may also need to trim off a thread or two.

·
Banned
733 Posts
how many threads sid Steve shave off for the FLUSH fit in the SVT? Im gonna have to drill the middle cause I have Koni Yellow adjustable

·
Registered
991 Posts
I had to trim mine a little for the correct look; but they look like they belong there! Now I need to have the towers repainted as the stuff is flaking off mine for some reason... I'll post pics tomorrow. I would definitely recommend these though; they look great and aren't exorbitantly priced.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Different focus now. Plus I can't remember where I put my extra set lol. Gonna be installing KYB AGX suspension soon so wanted to clean up area with these and see if about modding them to fit the AGX strut tops so I can still adjuster the struts without having to remove the caps.

341 - 360 of 366 Posts