Cadillac?

Sorry...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a steeda, easy install and its great, really smooth crisp shifts. Do they make any other STS for our cars? I looked around prior to getting the steeda, i think ford racing had one but i was told its pretty much the steeda. Does B&M make one?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Steeda STS...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was lookng recently into getting a FR/Steeda Shifter too, however I was surprised that even with the amount of people running these, I found quite a bit of people who did not like it. I will probably end up getting one but it sounded like the naysayers had some pretty good arguements too.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is there a difference between the steeda sts and the ford racing sts ....just wondering

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Another vote for the Steeda short throw shifter.

I had it on my old SVTF and now on my 04 Mustang GT.

Also in the latest Focus Fanatic magazine they installed the Steeda short throw shifter on their project SVTF which includes the actual installation and side by side comparison between the stock one and the Steeda.

·
Registered
57 Posts
from all ive seen theres only the Steeda in the main stores, however i've seen a few people list B&M i personally will wait for something better than a steeda beore i buy one. had a Tri-Ax in my stang worse aftermarket shifter ever...

·
Registered
584 Posts
Had one on my 01' stang as well and it worked great, was much better than stock. Once again it's all about personal preference...

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I have a steeda, easy install and its great, really smooth crisp shifts. Do they make any other STS for our cars? I looked around prior to getting the steeda, i think ford racing had one but i was told its pretty much the steeda. Does B&M make one?
Focus Central also makes a SVT STS. I have them in stock as well as the Steeda!

Tony D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sounds like Steeda wins.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts