Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...i go to this shop around me to get some stuff done to my car. i got my tint done for a really good price and it turned out great. so i made an apointment to get an alarm installed. i wasnt even gettin the base alarm. i was gettin the 350 dollar one with nearly all the options. so he sets a date for me on a sunday at 10. ok i get there and they are CLOSED! what the hell am i supposed to do now! i have been waitin for this for the past week and a half and now i have to go deal with this! ugh!!! sorry....just wanted to get that out cause this guy is gonna hear it from me tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hm ok...be a**holes about it then. like i said in my first post i was just tellin cause i was mad and all. dont act like no one ever does that. i didnt even ask for a response so next time keep em to yourself.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Maybe you mis-heard him or he mis-spoke and meant saturday. Thats an expensive ass alarm there. L8er Jon

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
you made an appt on a day there weren't open?

sounds like someone was having a case of the mondays

·
Registered
172 Posts
I hear ya man. When I had my tint done, the guy told me they open at 7, but get there early and he would start on it right away. Well, the tint shop is an hour away, so I get there at 6:40, with a someone to give me a ride and hang out till its ready. So, the place is deserted, then around 7:45 a guy pulls in. Gets his mail, but doesnt unlock the door till 8:10, even though i'm sitting there waiting.
"oh yeah, the tint guy does'nt come in till 9."
Whatever! So I leave it, we drive around, do some music shopping, and we drive by at 10, the cars out front, all done. This after saying come back at 12.
So I pick it up, and at 11 we decide to grad an early lunch, and we're sitting there, the waitress tells me I have a call! WTF! No one knows I'm here!
It's my wife, figuring we would eat here(best chinese buffet!), the tint shop just called, I forgot to leave them my keys!
When the guy got his mail, he didnt see my keys in the box, and called my house. But when the tint guy came in, he just grabbed them from the counter and did the job! Talk about lack of communication!

·
Registered
470 Posts
That sucks man! Take your business elsewhere. Cuz if you go back and complain, that they screwed up. They're the ones doing YOUR alarm and keeping your ride safe. Give em one chance, they mess up, c'ya!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts