Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid VLF\'s and Gray Davis

[censored] you Gray Davis!!!!

I just recieved my Plate renewal in the mail today. Mind you my registration is due in mid December. I can't believe how much my registration is. It is MORE than tripled!!
I don't have that kind of money. How much you may ask? From 150, to over $525.
I can't pay that until mid December. even if I were to put my car on PNO and get something else, it would be a bitch to do this [censored], when you have to $50 for the PNO.

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to get that off my back. Once again though I must say, [censored] YOU GRAY DAVIS. Also I need to say that on Oct & I will be voting YES to the recall, how many Californians are with me on this?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Re: Stupid VLF\'s and Gray Davis

Hell if they dont hit you for it there you will pay elsewhere. The budgets already screwed so who ever gets voted in will need to find cash. If it helps to hang him I say do it! Let the next guy know that if he screws up as well hes out!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

On top of that, the dmv must be the slowest [censored] organization evar. I renewed my registration early this month, and the new tags still haven't [censored] come. My registration slip expired 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
364 Posts

HAAHAHA, we are talking about this right now at work. Persoanlly, we are going to go with:

http://www.marycareyforgovernor.com/

Because of her ideas to generate money for the state.

·
Registered
582 Posts

Ignore it. Put it aside until December. Whoever ends up in that office will repeal it by then. They will get it from you somewhere else, but the reg increase is obviously a vote loser. Davis may repeal it himself 2 days before the recall election for that last minute vote boost - a cheap trick but one that would probably work

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

$89.45 for me this year in WA.

·
Registered
12,749 Posts

My registration due in November jumped to 475.00. It is crazy. I honestly can't believe how anyone could think Grey Davis shouldn't be recalled.

·
Registered
744 Posts

I honestly can't believe how anyone could think Grey Davis shouldn't be recalled.
exactly. and thats just 'one' of many reasons why he should be recalled .....anyway, luckily for me i just paid $126, im sure next year if no changes are made, it'll easily hit the $400 mark.

·
Registered
105 Posts

My registration due in November jumped to 475.00. It is crazy. I honestly can't believe how anyone could think Grey Davis shouldn't be recalled.
Bill Clinton thinks Davis is doing a great job and he should not be recalled

Seriously, I think that there are people who like to pay high taxes. Probably they think that it gives them good karma.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts

I just paid $46.00 for new plates and registration last week..

gotta love Ohio!!

·
Registered
6,296 Posts

ya i think mine was a cool $35 or so.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

lol 17 bux a year for me. 25 bux for vanity lol

i will never live in cali again

·
Registered
176 Posts

we got our renewal last month, thankfully. Still only $200 or so.

Gray Davis and the Liberal Wreckers of California's Economy can all [censored] off, I hope whoever wins can bring Cali's financial status back out of the toilet. Otherwise, I'm outta here.
You and Jeff and spongebob's predacesor should come out here!

$68 for registration, just paid in August.
$40 for state inspection, paid last week.

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts

we got our renewal last month, thankfully. Still only $200 or so.

Gray Davis and the Liberal Wreckers of California's Economy can all [censored] off, I hope whoever wins can bring Cali's financial status back out of the toilet. Otherwise, I'm outta here.
You and Jeff and spongebob's predacesor should come out here!

$68 for registration, just paid in August.
$40 for state inspection, paid last week.
I have a Lone Star Beer tshirt, does that count?

*Pee Wee*THE STARS AT NIGHT, ARE BIG AND BRIGHT....

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts

Man that is [censored]!!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

$89.45 for me this year in WA.
I am jealous. Moreover, you also have no state tax in WA.
No state income tax, but 8.9-9.5% sales tax.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts