Ford Focus Forum banner

Summer; G2G; food, fun, old faces and new

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  maskeet 
#1 ·
Objective:
Let's start planning something for July - if Evan is willing to host again; if not we'll find an alternate venue.

Background:
For a few years now we've held a mid / late summer g2g @ Ev's place, originally called the Mark2gether - to honor our good friend Mark AKA Zekester, who unfortunately missed the last one and hasn't really been present on the forums here recently - so this would be probably the 4th (?) year of this? It's a super low key, hang out, eat too much, shoot the ****, etc.

Venue:
Traditionally, Evan's. I would host but I am xerophobic and hate people knowing where I live.

Timeframe:
Let's shoot for the second or third Saturday in July - enough time to plan, not enough to fade.

Foodies / Bevvies / Etc
What makes these events work is everyone brings something. Dan, bring pie. I'm probably going to do... Chili (surprised?).
If you are attending please also list what you plan on bringing so we do not have duplication of efforts.

See less See more
#2 ·
Ray's chili is worth the drive.

I have a cars&coffee on 7/13, but any other weekend I'd probably make the trip over.

To any newer FJ members, these guys are quite friendly. I went for the first time 2 years ago, didn't know anyone at all and had a pretty chill time. Spend some time eating some bomb chili, have a beer, and glance over everyone's cars (mostly Foci and Merkur's) but its not really about the cars, its about the people.

#11 ·
Id love to go. Can't make it on the 20th though. Its the woman's bday lol

#12 ·
I can probably make the third sat of July. Would really like to see everyone again. :)

#16 · (Edited)
I was there, all you other jerks stayed home.

Stupid plane ride for nothin'!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.