Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please remember--you are going to be outside all day long. ALL DAY LONG.

Sunscreen is your friend. You might think it won't be necessary, but you will be wrong.
The sun will find any bit of skin that is not covered and burn it.

Ask Shik. Ask beerbelly. Ask the backs of my legs. It hurt badly for days after. Wear sunscreen, borrow it from another member if you forget it. Wear a hat that will shade your neck. Remember to put sunscreen on your feet if you wear sandals.

I just don't want you to get burned. Sorry I can't be there with you all this time.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
im alredy on top of that!! anybody that has access to an AVON before jetfest should get theirs, they have spray on suntan lotion so its alot easier to put on and you don't have to rub it in!!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
that sun is tricky. went to the lake last weekend and it found everywhere i forgot to put sunscreen on. my arm looked like a flag (tan, white, red).

i learned my lesson and will be putting the stuff on before i get dressed. any women wanna help??
yea sure i'll use my spray and spray it on you....no rubbing in required!!!

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
that sun is tricky. went to the lake last weekend and it found everywhere i forgot to put sunscreen on. my arm looked like a flag (tan, white, red).

i learned my lesson and will be putting the stuff on before i get dressed. any women wanna help??
yea sure i'll use my spray and spray it on you....no rubbing in required!!!
No fun in that.
hehe

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen of the class of '99.

Wear. Sunscreen.

If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
these latest posts sound like my mom wrote em......wear sunscreen dont forget ur lawn chairs........this is where food is gonna be...... haha

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
these latest posts sound like my mom wrote em......wear sunscreen dont forget ur lawn chairs........this is where food is gonna be...... haha
Trust me there will those few people who will not listen then come back and post they got hella burned, or didn't have anywhere to sit, or that they were starving during the entire event.

It will happen.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts