Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am new here, so forgive me if I tend to ramble. I have a 2006 Focus ZX3 with an automatic, not the most glamorous car, but it is fun to drive and gets great mileage. One thing it could use is a better suspension, as the current one tends to not turn as well as I would like.

I met this Focus Race car driver today at Roebling Road who told me about someone that has a great set-up for the 2006 model of Focus. He told me the name of the person, but I did not have anything to write it down, so it is lost. He did say it was a great addition to the car and was even on sale. It does not get much better than that!

If any of you can provide the place where I can buy this system and anything else I can do to make my little car run better, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

RedFive65

·
Registered
509 Posts
Massive is selling fords dynamic tokico shock and strut package, and then go with fords lowering springs. Massive is one of the sites sponsors and a terrific firm to,work with. Ps the pics were great of the car, thanks Michael

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Massive is selling fords dynamic tokico shock and strut package, and then go with fords lowering springs. Massive is one of the sites sponsors and a terrific firm to,work with. Ps the pics were great of the car, thanks Michael
Thanks for the information! I will get with them very soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts