Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am i wrong but i thought that Ford would send you a certificate for your SVT product, and you dont have to request it or anything?

·
Registered
392 Posts
It takes some time after the last vehicle is built before they send them out.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Like others have already mentioned the 2003 SVTF owners will receive their build certificates after the MY run.I would recommend contacting SVT at 1-800-ford-svt to make sure they have your correct address and information to prevent any delays in receiving the certificates when they are ready to be mailed to you.The reason why I mention this is that SVT got the wrong info on my address which delayed my certificate from being mailed sooner on my 2002 SVTF last year.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I havent got mine either but i did get a sick book in the mail the other day on the history of svt's. its pretty cool.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i called 1800fordsvt and they told me they havent got the final build numbers yet but it should be in the mail in like 2 months

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Mine said "

This certificate certifies that vehicle identification number #___________ is a limited edition 2002 SVT Focus. It will plague you with little quality control issues, develop strange rattle noises that the dealership service department will swear they can't hear and will have a resale value that will drop faster than our SVT Cobra can go down the quarter mile. Thank you for your purchase and pardon us for not using vaseline on your newly raped bung hole.

Of course I'm kidding, but this is what it seems to be like, doesn't it?

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have not had many problems with mine at all. Not yet anyhow.

All of my SVTOA stuff, Ford Racing stuff, etc. came about 4-5 months after i purchased the car.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have not had many problems with mine at all. Not yet anyhow.
Be patient. There is still time for your troubles to surface.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts