The wife and I are TENTATIVELY planning this trip, but still lots of details to work out. Should be a good one. I've yet to see this track/facility, I hear it's quite nice. Are you going?
In a related subject,I have received additional information on the Ohio Shelby America Automobile Club about the track event at Mid-Ohio on Oct. 3 in Lexington Ohio. There
is no charge to watch. Here is a brief run down:
- Gates open at 7 AM and close at 6 PM
- Open to Ford and Shelby based vehicle using Ford Power
- Non - competitive event with passing only on the straights
- At LEAST four 20 minute run sessions per group
- $170 for non-SAAC members and $160 for SAAC members, per CAR.
- Multiple drivers allowed
- Rain or shine - no pets and no alcohol
- TO RUN, PRE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- Limited to 80 vehicles competing
- Vehicles will be required to pass a tech inspection, there is a mandatory drivers meeting.
FOR MORE INFORMATION please contact Ohio SAAC Region Inc. at (330) 497-9683 and talk to Rod or Bev.