Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone put an SVT exhaust on a regular zx3. If so how does it sound and any gains that you can feel, much help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
you'd have to install the header and flexpipe too, they're not the same. if you don't want to do that all at once, just get a regular zetec catback, it'll run you about the same.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone put an SVT exhaust on a regular zx3. If so how does it sound and any gains that you can feel, much help is appreciated.
i got sound clips of svt header cat and flex. no mufflers, stock zetec mufflers and magnaflow exhaust for zetec. if you have aim i can send them to ya

·
Registered
400 Posts
Are you talking about the SVT Catback? or the SVT Header? I think you were talking about the catback section, but the header has been a popular mod lately. If you're looking for the exhaust, there are so many other options that will fit your ZX3 right out of the box, not requiring any modification.

I love and highly recommend my Focus Sport Stealh Exhaust!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I already have the exhaust. The guy I know says he can make it work, just wanna know if it will sound right. I have the complete exhaust minus the header back.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well its on and sounds good, stock header and all. After about 20 minutes of cutting and measuring the SVT exhaust was on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts