Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You might want to check out the SOCAL..willow thread...lots of track pictures where your Focaljet guys (14 of them)mixed it up with WRXs -and EVOs...they did a fine job...some vids available too

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
You might want to check out the SOCAL..willow thread...lots of track pictures where your Focaljet guys (14 of them)mixed it up with WRXs -and EVOs...they did a fine job...some vids available too
dont forget the M3 i danced with for half a lap. Then I passed him.

·
Registered
537 Posts
dont forget the M3 i danced with for half a lap. Then I passed him.
Greg is slow
That M3 wasnt even on the throttle!! :p I just want you to beat Todd!

I dont have any footage of that Boxster S but least Greg took some excellent pictures of it for me

·
Registered
723 Posts
and you can tell from the vid that was posted.

greg yelling at the bmw "get out of the effing way!"

whats funny is that i was doing the same to greg and it only took him 3 laps to figure out i was behind him. maybe craig tipped him off,

then again i did hold up jay for a bit.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
and you can tell from the vid that was posted.

greg yelling at the bmw "get out of the effing way!"

whats funny is that i was doing the same to greg and it only took him 3 laps to figure out i was behind him. maybe craig tipped him off,

then again i did hold up jay for a bit.
I feel bad about that..I really thought i just muttered it.

spike, I didnt really hold you up for 3 laps, did I?

·
Registered
723 Posts
spike, I didnt really hold you up for 3 laps, did I?
yeah, you did. but its okay. after passing you i got held up by another car less than a lap later.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Im not arguing you couldnt get around the M3 ;p you did.. I just imagine were the cars reversed you would have gotten around him faster

spike you didnt hold me up too bad. But i was surprised you didnt let me pass for 2 laps ;p

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Re: SVT-Focaljet event - New video

Definitely was an awesome showing. I believe we had 13 Foci on the track. Just about double the number of the next most popular car out there (WRX and Miata's at 7 ea).

Photos from Belacyrf

Some people (ehhmm... Murph) left before we got to take on track pics.

Jay - Your car looks way better dirty like this.

And here's a couple dumb video I slapped togetherthis evening. You'll want to right-click and save-as since I'm using a high bit rate and it will look like crap (even crappy than its supposed to) if you don't.

A Day at the Streets
31 MB and PG-13 warning due to a naughty word in the song.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts

Great video I'm going to save that one!!

What was that Subaru doing turning in early and off line like that, glad he had AWD to get out of the dirt!!

What's with the carpet on the dash of the SVT???

·
Registered
4,803 Posts

Great video I'm going to save that one!!

What was that Subaru doing turning in early and off line like that, glad he had AWD to get out of the dirt!!

What's with the carpet on the dash of the SVT???
Yeah, afterwards we got a chance to talk to the WRX owner. Apparently he tried to brake as late as we were able to and pretty much understeered around the entire corner and off the road.

Umm... yeah... the ghey dash mat is mine. I got so tired of the glare I threw it on a while back. Now I can't take it off or else I have all these narly glue/sticker spots.

·
Registered
751 Posts

Umm... yeah... the ghey dash mat is mine. I got so tired of the glare I threw it on a while back. Now I can't take it off or else I have all these narly glue/sticker spots.
Goof Off!

·
Registered
537 Posts

Hehe, the drive home was great so many people were flipping out about my car. OMG A RACE CAR. I heard it crackle across the FRS radios even.

It does look good like that
course would look better with some R-compounds

1 - 14 of 14 Posts