Ford Focus Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Some of the early advertising stuff just had "SVT", all of the production stuff had "Focus" underneath.

The "Powered by SVT" book is a good example and has shots of both.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks fastguy82 and Aaron1331 I'll check that out. I just ordered a SVT (non Focus) badge off eBay. I'll delay putting it on though until I've checked out all my options...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm one of those owners that removed the "focus" portion after I bought mine earlier this year because the "f" in "focus" was f'd up. That bothered me more than not having the "focus" portion of the badge in place.

Mike O.

·
I
13,460 Posts
So this all being said. Is there a difference when people call their cars "SVTfs" and "SVTs?"
Not really, no. SVTF would just be SVT Focus. Easier when talking to other Ford people outside this website because there are many SVT models. Here when SVT is said it's pretty safe to assume the 02-04 SVT Focus because that's the only one this site is specifically for.

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
The SVT Focus badge was totally unique to the car, no other SVT badge was the same size or thickness and the "Focus" part of it was also unique to the SVT being smaller than the Focus logo on other cars.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Little off topic, just they should make a Harley Davidson Focus.
:lol:

It wouldn't take much to make one... need to use the 2.3L so it's as stroked as possible, remove the top (convertible-ized), add 600 pounds, and remove the exhaust system. Then chrome everything that's not painted and cover the paint with HD decals... so people know to keep an eye on you.

·
Camera 1, Camera 2..Camera 1, Camera 2
7,494 Posts
I know Harley owners that drive Harley-Edition Ford trucks. I don't know a single Harley owner that would drive a Harley-Edition Focus. Ever. Hell, I don't know a single Harley owner that would even drive a Ford Focus, lol.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.