Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the release date on the svt header package for the zetec motor?
Gotta run green in MO and this seems to be the best way to go.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
for $700 i'd give it some thought. not to say it's not worth it, but you can get a nice high flow cat for less than half the price.

Nate

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
i dont understand how it costs so much if the cat is $200 (if it did double), flex is $100 and the header is $150..

for the extra $ i'll weld it myself...

and you can get a $100 high flow cat from FC and get it in the area anyway... who knows.

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey i looked up prices today at the dealer ship that i work at and you can get both the cat and the header for $300 if you no any one that can get them at employee price. If not i think it was around $425 for cust price for both all you would have to do is weld the egr port your self

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey i would love to no if any one has tried this on a atx focus. It seems like it should work but for some reason i am still leary.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Originally posted by belnaper:
hey i looked up prices today at the dealer ship that i work at and you can get both the cat and the header for $300 if you no any one that can get them at employee price. If not i think it was around $425 for cust price for both all you would have to do is weld the egr port your self
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Send me a PM on how I might be able to hook up with you or post it here, if you don't mind.

Phil

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i have my svt header cat flex and all the shields sitting in the back of my car waiting to be put to use. i am waiting to findout if the rear section is the right one or not. i think they sent me a muffler assembly for a regular zetec not a svt! i have an automagic. the header will go on within the weak if it fits to the stock pipe. i have heard that it will. later tonight i will be checking the fit of the flex to the muffler assy

edit: not gona happen for a while

[ 02-17-2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: zx3 focus racer ]

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
y did u guys start a new thread. yeash. the info is posted in my thread. u can do it already if u want. u just have 2 have some1 do the egr 4 u or get a custom chip and have the egr written out.

different combinations from 350-700 r possible.

-Ult

1 - 9 of 9 Posts