Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, simply put, has anyone installed a SVT JRSC on a regular Zetec and had it work? I have the opportunity to pick up one pretty cheap and would like to know that I could use it instead of reselling it later. If anyone knows anything (hint.. Oscar Sr.
), please let me know. I'm interested to see what would need to be done to get this to work.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You should do a search. It was talked about. Isn't the powerworks blower the same size as the SVT JRSC.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks EggYolk for all the information in your post a long while back. IF the guy will sell it to me, this will be my new project.

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
or you could give me the guy's anme and i can put it on a real svt

kidding man let us know how it turns out

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You'd have a s*** fit if you knew what the price was.. haha.

If I don't end up getting it, I'll definitely let ya know so you can hook up on it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well, simply put, has anyone installed a SVT JRSC on a regular Zetec and had it work? I have the opportunity to pick up one pretty cheap and would like to know that I could use it instead of reselling it later. If anyone knows anything (hint.. Oscar Sr.
), please let me know. I'm interested to see what would need to be done to get this to work.
With a whole lot of work you could get it to bolt on. BUT...you will have to weld up the intake ports and mounting holes and match them to the Zetec head. And you will have to weld up the inlet casting and remachine it to fit the Zetec TB. Plus, you will have to machine the EGR passage so that it will flow exhaust gas, buy a Zetec Throttle cable bracket...etc...etc...And then you would have to find a SCT tune for it. You are better off making a couple bucks on the thing with an SVT owner and then buy a new BBK complete.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts