Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be adding a JRSC to my SVT within the next two weeks. My other mods are listed in my sig. Am I crazy in thinking I should hit a mid 14? Last time at the track with my current set up I hit a 15.6. With the weather, and it being my first time at the 1/4 mile, people were saying I should be in the low 15s. So with practice should I be able to hit a mid 14 with the JRSC installed? Or, what are your times looking like with the JRSC installed on your SVT if you have one? Thanks.
Oh and of course my 50 pound box wount be in the hatch when I am racing. Also, I am thinking about taking out the rear seats, and fabbing some stuff out of wood/carpet to make it look like a two seater from the factory.

·
Registered
751 Posts
You should hit a 14 with a jrsc. They dont cost alot for nothing.
Thats very debatable. $2800 is such a reasonable price for what this system gives.

But anyways, I would think you could run a solid 14.3-14.6.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas. Should be here in 3-4 days from today...the Sep22nd. As of now I have my rear seats removed, and no spare/jack (or at least i will remove the spare/jack before track). I hope to run a low 14 with my current set up. We shall see, and Ill post what I get.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Mid 14s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts