Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
It would look good, but a little off without the rest of the kit. Your skirts should match ok but the back bumper would make it look much better. Yet, still an improvement with just the front bumper

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
The avenger front end looks horrid IMO so i'd say no. That stock SVT bumper looks pretty damn hot. If it's not good enough still, i'd recommend the euro bumper.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Your car looks good!

Don't mess with it by installing a bumper that doesn't flow with anything. I say leave it or go with some clean Euro style instead.

Remember, you asked for opinions.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Just don't go Euro..I'm gonna be the Tally Euro SVT!!!

CCC

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Dont waste money on a bodykit, SVTs look great right out of the box.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Bro, please don't.
You'll have your SVT license revoked if you do

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Personally I think you should leave it. If anything lower it a bit and get an agressive but subtle looking spoiler.

By the way, I need to give a shout out to a fellow Nole!!!

Go Noles!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
What about the Rattler on the board!!!

The front end of the SVT DOES need something though...I'll agree with David on that one. I was looking at the Lumma LRC front end, but know I think I might go for just a lip spoiler to give the front alittle kick. I hope that a few more options come out soon though.

CCC

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Dont waste money on a bodykit, SVTs look great right out of the box.
get some st170 lights, euro grill and be done with the outside...like others have said. The svt body work looks so hot already.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I am going with the st170 lights and grill
I'm with you on the grill though...or at least blacking out the front turn signals w/ something (anyone have pics and what "paint" they used). I'm hoping a few more lip options come out soon.

CCC

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I will try and post some pics of my car. I have a red SVT with ST170s and the Edition 4 grill and it looks pretty good. But I need to take some first so maybe tonight I will get on that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts