Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
The sad part is that people are paying more for that piece of #^$& than they would for my 2001 Focus...

$9100+

My brother is selling his 2000 GOLF w/ 18" german parts/kit, remus exhaust, sport suspention, etc... for $13,500 and there's people willing to pay close to $10,000 for that Probe???

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Thats gotta be a joke! No way would someone spend $9100 for that!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
wtf......... in that case I will put my 1989 toyota truck on there and hope for 5k lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just make sure to include that your toyota is an SVT

[ 05-24-2003, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: xFORGIVENx ]

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
OMG that thing is hideous.

·
Registered
100 Posts
makes me sad to think he probably bought that thing for less money than wht hes selling it for, and i cant even sell my very nice 17" wheels for anything close to what i got them for, and only put 1500 miles on them with tires

·
Registered
486 Posts
Originally posted by AtBlue5spZX3:
OMG that thing is hideous.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Took the exact words out of my mouth. I live near Albany, NY and have seen this car running around and, believe me, it looks worse in person.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I had a probe for my first car same model, and everything bought it in 99 for 5500 and some dip**** is going to pay 9000 for one now with all that ugly stuff on it. Thats ****ing rediculous.

·
Registered
76 Posts
damn ... I bought my probe in '97 w/ 15K miles on it for $9500 ... and now some assclown is going to pay $9100 for a POS now?!? *shakes head*

·
Registered
436 Posts
LOL There's a probe running around here with SVT badges on it, but it's not that hideous!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Shut up guys, I was bidding on that! I dont think I can come up with the cash, so it looks like I will just pick up the SVT Festiva I have been eyeing.....

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
The front end of the car would look nice when it is finished. IMHO, those headlights with the Probe's front end (gosh that didn't sound right)
really does flow well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts