Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone relate? dash light's flicker,cluch looses pedal and presure"somtimes"think at high RPM? windshield leak,just hit 500 miles, need some input befor i put it in the shop PLEASE..

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
my dash lights do that to. I think most others have it as well. I am not sure, but I think I remember a yr ago or so there was a problem with part of the electrical system, but I have no clue if it is related to this or not.

not sure what you mean by the clutch and pressure. windshield...are you sure that is what is leaking? I know some people have experienced leakage on the passenger side. I don't remember what was the cause, but I know it wasn't the windshield. Do a search, you might find something. They apparently had a lake in the passenger side floorboard after heavy rains.

just take it to the dealer. the leak should be no problem to fix, the lights they can test the electrical system, but doubt they will find anything and you need to try and come up with a better description for this other problem you are having.

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Waddup Willie B!! Glad to hear about your new ride. I havent had any of those problems your talking about, well other the the deash lights flickering. That happens when I have my system up stopped at a red light though.

I would take it to the dealer man, let em check it out. I heard the same thing about the leaking a while back. I'd let them deal with it man.

hey man, holla at me!

Ricky

1 - 3 of 3 Posts