Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in negotiations to buy a new SVTF. I want the recaro seats from the euro package but I dont want the other stuff. is there any way to get the seats without the whole package? also, is 19500 A good price for a euro package SVTF? thanks for your help.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Nope i tried it. i also told them i would pay an extra $1000 if i could get the car in white they said no.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes Thats is a good price if after that price they add the rebates. I got 2750 off of mine down in south florida.
2000 for focus svt and then they gave me 750 actual dealer rebate.
Make sure that is the price in the financing office
STAY ON TOP OF THEM IN THAT OFFICE!!
So many numbers can throw you off.
I believe those seats only come with the Euro Package.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
TXFO,
Sadly the Recaro seats are only part of the euro package so in other words it is an all or nothing deal.

From what I remember the sticker price is like $22,500 for the SVTF with the euro package so as far as the price of $19,500 was that including the factory rebate and a dealer discount? I would think maybe you could offer $500 over dealer cost or $18,500 for the car and see if they will go for that.Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
invoice is 18K? cool, I'll try to bring it down some. I'm not sure about the rebates thing, I'll be sure to ask about it. I wasnt planning on getting one but I went to the dealer to get some parts when I saw a super hot competition orange SVTF with the euro package. The color caught my eye but the seats were what sold me on it.
Hopefully I can get the deal all sewn up soon. (fingers crossed)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts