Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to dragstrip. I got 7 passes and i didn't have the bottle filled. This was my best run, and the only mods i had were a aem cai, udp, magnaflow exhaust, ofp, spec alum flywheel, and spec stage 3 racing clutch. On i also had a full interior and heavy 17" motegi's rims.

best time:
reaction: .891
60 ft.: 2.289
1/4 et: 14.663
mph : error (lapear's traps are never right anyways)

best 60 ft was a 2.189.

i can't wait til i try it again with the nitrous.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I went to dragstrip. I got 7 passes and i didn't have the bottle filled. This was my best run, and the only mods i had were a aem cai, udp, magnaflow exhaust, ofp, spec alum flywheel, and spec stage 3 racing clutch. On i also had a full interior and heavy 17" motegi's rims.
Those were your ONLY mods huh....Looks like a nice list to me. Nice times. What HP shot of N20 are you going to run? You'll probably drop into the 13's....Peace

Lox

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a 50 shot, then i am going to a 75 after we finish up the direct port system on my intake manifold.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Great times
I didn't know they made a clutch for the SVT. I couldn't break 15.5 when I went and I have cai,AFX pulley,orp. I couldn't launch worth crap. Did u feather your clutch or could you dump it with the new clutch? I had to feather mine out the hole and it really killed my times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts