Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm trying to find the svt upper and lower grill but the upper grill i want is the one with the turn signals in the grill. Does anyone know what site to get these 2 products at?

·
Registered
426 Posts
All the SVT upper grills have the turn signals that are not tucked behind the grill.

To my knowledge, there is no aftermarket matching upper and lower grill for the SVT.

I put in Mach HID and am stuck with those darn lights in the grill (disconnected though).

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well then i bet if i ge ta part number i can get one from a dealership that sells SVTFs

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what has to be done for the lower grill?

·
Registered
67 Posts
U have to cut the ends of the SVT grill to make it fit in the zx3 bumper slut.There's three cross pieces in the stock bumper and u have to cut those same cross pieces in the SVT grill.Try to make a clean cut when u cut the ends of the grill.If u can't get the clean look in the grill,I'd put two alum. pieces in the end and i'd painted them black to match the grill.I hope that help.

·
Registered
375 Posts
If you're willing to wait about a month, I'll have mine for sale. A truck backed into my bumper and put a big hole in the corner of it, so I'm replacing it with an aftermarket one and getting a new upper grill in the process. No damage to the grills at all.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Here is my lower svt grille mod.
I used the pieces I cut off, reshaped them and epoxied them in. Shot the whole thing with a flat black and it came out great.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Slayer420 is selling me an upper grill what i really need is a lower now thanks anyway

1 - 11 of 11 Posts